TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE AT ALL COMMUNITYOSH SERVICES
1. I approve of my child's involvement in CommunityOSH Pty Ltd (‘CommunityOSH’) Outside School Hours Programs, including Holiday programs, hereafter referred to as the "Program", and have read all conditions on this form.
2. I agree to enroll my child/ren with CommunityOSH to provide services and activities for my child/ren. I declare that the information I have provided on the enrolment form is true and correct and I have completed the enrolment form to the best of my knowledge regarding all aspects of my child/ren including any medical conditions and allergies. I agree to immediately notify CommunityOSH by updating my details and enrolment online if any of the information on my enrolment form changes in the future.
3. I give permission for my children to participate in activities organised for the days my child will be attending, including watching G & PG Rated videos/movies and games.
4. I authorise staff, in the event of accident or illness, to obtain all necessary medical assistance and treatment for my child and agree to meet any expenses attached to such treatment.
5. I acknowledge that my child will not attend the Service if suffering from an infectious or communicable disease as identified by the Department of Health.
6. Except as otherwise expressly required by law, CommunityOSH does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any participant as a result of his or her participation at the Service due to any cause whatsoever unless caused by the proven negligence of CommunityOSH, its Directors or employees.
7. I authorise staff to apply sunscreen to my child.
8. I understand that if my child continuously demonstrates inappropriate behaviour after guidance procedures have been followed, I will be notified and my child may be removed or suspended for a period to be determined or excluded permanently from the Service.
9. I understand a late pick up charge of $1.00 per minute or part thereof, per account, applies after the Program finishing time.
10. All CommunityOSH Services must be paid via Direct Debit from a Bank Account or Credit Card
11. I acknowledge that if my child is subject to exclusion from the Service, CommunityOSH may disclose my child's name and the reasons for the exclusion to persons in control of the school at which the Service is operated
12. I acknowledge and understand that CommunityOSH and its staff do not take responsibility for and will not supervise my child/ren:
a. before they have been signed into the Before Care or Holiday Program by a parent/guardian; or
b. after they have been signed out of the Holiday Program or After Care CommunityOSH service by a parent/guardian.
13. CommunityOSH reserves the right to amend Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO THE OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS CARE PROGRAMS
1. I agree to pay for all of the days my child is successfully enrolled in (and not cancelled within the relevant time frame), regardless of whether my child actually attends.
2. The information I have provided is true and correct, and I have provided Centrelink with this same information.
3. I am responsible for communicating this information to Centrelink.
4. I understand that if any details are incorrect then full fees are payable by me for use of the Program until the details are corrected by Centrelink.
5. I understand that if my Account is not paid in full by the due date, my child's enrolment and booked sessions may be in jeopardy, and may be subject to exclusion from the Program.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO ALL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS
1. I understand that CommunityOSH may arrange excursions outside of the venue during the Holiday Program period. Details of all excursions, including the date, time, details of the excursion activity (and its address), estimated travel times and method of travel to the excursion will be advertised prior to the Holiday Program period and will be contained in a brochure for each Holiday period. I agree that if I book my child/ren into an excursion to be taken during the Holiday Program period and my booking is accepted by CommunityOSH:
a. it will be at an additional cost and I agree to pay this cost;
b. I authorize and consent to my child/ren being taken outside the venue to attend the excursion;
c. I authorize and consent to CommunityOSH transporting my child/ren for the purposes of the excursion; and
d. Due to our structuring and staffing requirements, I acknowledge that my child/ren will not have a choice to remain at the venue instead of attending the excursion.
2. I understand Holiday Programs and transport are subject to cancellation or alteration in the event of unsuitable weather conditions or other factors which may arise that are beyond CommunityOSH's control.
3. I give permission for my children to leave the premises to participate in activities as indicated in the Program.
4. I authorise CommunityOSH to use for publicity and advertising purposes, photographs of participants taken at the Program (please inform during the enrolment process if children cannot be photographed).
5. Any changes to bookings made with less than 5 days’ notice before the commencement date or during the Holiday Program period will result in the full fee being charged.
6. Children with additional needs must be booked into a Holiday Program more than 4 weeks in advance to ensure funding and additional staffing needs can be met. Children with additional needs (ISS) not booked within the relevant time period may not be able to use the nominated service